Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Seeing things around GE

It was a rough week and for me a good sight on sprites walking around Granado Espada will definitely change your mood. For example, during our camp in Porto Bello Catherina Saloon, one of my faction mates have a taste of getting his new pet. Yeah its Rudolph the red nose rain deer. This pet heals 1,500 HP on your family during active battle and even at the city.

capture_00007
(My two musketeers, in the middle Soho of the Wind and Rudolph Pet)


And for a personal consolation, I got Soho of the Wind. For pioneers out there, Soho of the Wind can be acquired through Adelina's Booty Search every time you top-up your account. And lastly congratulations to the winners of the Scene and Heard "Blood Donation Drive" which all results can be found here.

Til again, I'll keep you posted pioneers.

No comments: