Thursday, May 22, 2008

Granado Espada + Real Life = OWNED!

Lately I was kinda busy dealing with my personal life though I've managed to attain veteran status to one of my characters `Kurt Lyndon. Thanks to Nate of Reclusion by helping out. It was really amusing being busy doing your field and enjoy playing Granado Espada.


capture_00101


I attended a week of training at the Philippine Red Cross in Quezon City chapter. At first I was hesitant to try it because I have no one with to attend the training. But it turns out to be a blessing and fulfilling week for me.


101_1185


101_1243


P1000591


101_1329


(a) The rescuers team ready for action (b) After the rescue simulation (c) Bioman team with our dear instructor Miss Inah and Sir Mark (d) The golden instructors of Red Cross.



And that is what I called doing your real life while playing your favorite game. Well for today I have to take rest because its tiring.


No comments: