Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh my Pet!?

capture_00543

Okay the pioneers of the new found world was crazy about getting their own pets. But there is a simple question that sum all the fears of amongst the pioneers. And you know what was the big fear of the new owners and those who are planning to get a pet? The question goes like "What will happen to my pet if he got 0% on its activity level?" I hope from this screen shot the question will be answered.

capture_00542

And yes what you saw is clear! So if by any means that your pet suddenly stopped, don't be afraid, your pet won't say bye bye on you because it felt being neglected. Your pet will still stay but it will simply stop from doing its activity for the game. So I guess this information will ease your worries. Til again I'll keep you posted pioneers!

No comments: