Friday, May 22, 2009

Taste some Doom!

Apparently there are some not so amusing stuff around Granado Espada and the guys of IAH is trying to solve most of the problems that was reported to them as "ticket". I was freaking messed up last week because we do Gate of Fire raids and suddenly mass disconnection on the same map occur. I don't what was really happening but one of the things I hate most is after the server maintenance which ends my Granado Espada life temporarily.

untitled

Yup the undisputed X-Trap of doom that can shake your head up to 100% and injects confusion. Well this one is hard to crack and I am not the only one who have this problem. In my case I tried to uninstall it and re-install it. Well unfortunately I am stuck up with this and now looking at the option of formatting my hard drive. Which I don't want to do because it is a waste of time and specially my files were too many.

For now there is no interesting answer at the forums with this problem because again "in my case" it did not work. Til again I'll keep you posted pioneers!

1 comment:

Manny said...

I bypass that by deactivating my NOD32 virus scanner and lo, access! When I reactivate the NOD32 v-scanner while playing the game, no adverse reactions happen. Happy all! :D