Thursday, May 14, 2009

Seeing things around GE 5

Okay this afternoon pretty nice because the ABS (Adelina Booty Search) was updated again. Actually I don't have any idea that ABS was updated because I am busy training my Catherine of Strength and my Nar. But my attention was caught when a PanPan pet passed by me at the first floor of skullic dungeon. And all I can say was "Erm, ABS is already updated!? What the hell!". Then I started to browse the official web site of Granado Espada and there I found this news article called [ABS] White, Black, and Rainbow!

So because we are already familiar with the Le Blanc, Metallic Suit, La Ventisca and Le Scarce costumes which is exactly look like the Cinderalla armors. I will try to look around for new stuff which are; Rainbow Shield, PanPan, Cronian Thanatos costume, Cronian Nephthes and Naginata.

capture_00532
(Cronian Nephthes costume for female scout)

capture_00534
(Evintos' Cronian Thanatos costume male scout)

capture_00533
(Blackbuddafly's Phoenix wing with stat and Naginata)

In addition, the back costumes Phoenix wings and Baphomet horn has a version which they have innate stats that lasts for 365 days. I know you want to get these items over the ABS but unfortunately I cannot help financially to get them all. Til again I'll keep you posted pionners!






For more info: Granado Espada Official News

No comments: