Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dig It!

After some busy week of going back and forth to some real life appointments, I relieved myself by buying some neat costume for my male Elementalist. Well to my personal opinion most of the costumes designed for male Elementalist has no love added to it. Peace out developer of Granado Espada but I guess you redeemed yourself for giving this out to players like me who loves male Elementalist.

capture_00544

I was really glad to have this one and am proud to post it here on my blog. The Dignite costume Elementalist. This premium costume is tradeable along with the Dignite that can be crafted through Andre's Quest. So if you want to get hang and feel the spirit of the Masquerade, go and get one. At least now I love my male Elementalist more! Til again I'll keep you posted pioneers!

No comments: