Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sol of my Life

I've been busy in my real life lately and at least I have my personal to update my blog. For my post I just want to appreciate some things in-game and it was worth to satisfy my eyes.

capture_00542

First, I was really happy to receive my permanent back costume Rojo Puesta de Sol which make my characters brighter along with my Faction Leader ring. I should say this back costumes were head turners and I love it. Thanks IAH for these wonderful back costumes.

capture_00543

And as I mentioned in my previous blog entry, I want to satisfy myself by crafting any Trump Series weapon so I choose El Sol the lord of elemental bracelet and its enough for me. Too bad I sold my other colored tickets for vis purposes. For now I am about to look after some in-game events spearheaded by our Game Masters in-game. Til again I'll keep you posted pioneers!

No comments: