Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Vend and move?

Today I just confirmed that my character is bug or something? It was the fifth time that a player told me that my shop is open while walking! Okay that sounds insane but to make this situation visible one of my faction mate took a screen shot in-game to prove this weird bug.

capture_00037

In this image you can see that my Musketeer is on the move while the vend window is still open. Weird huh? And yes what you see is true. I don't know if this is an isolated case but I hope this bug will be removed. Til again I'll keep you posted pioneers!

2 comments:

shinelight said...

hi there...i tot u should be happy with the bug...you could now play and advert too.^^ Awesome, don't u think so?

cheers, SL

Fiksdotter said...

Well this bug can be put to advantage in my case. And I might agree its awesome in an awkward way.