Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Impressive?

Yesterday I hate how things go. First I consider mine as "isolated case" but the idea is not all players can throw Ancient Territory passes everyday because of this abrupt maintenance. If I'm not mistaken, the original announcement was like one hour server reset due to blah blah. Well case is closed because they've done it already and what can players ask? Nothing at all.

One of the things that caught my attention are the community crews in the official forum thread. Isn't that annoying after some replies from the community crew, they actually reply to the thread, and at the end the captain will suddenly close the thread. Okay everything has its explanation but I do hope they consider assigning people for moderation and whatsoever because they are too many.

And today around 16:44, we are in the middle of King of Greed raid when suddenly we cannot access server. Oh well at least the resumed it after 5 mins, Then after that I could not warp to other maps. Well its up for our technical people at IAH to work on things. As for you pioneers avoid 1 day activated premium items due to this sudden disconnection.

Til again, I'll keep you posted pioneers.

No comments: