Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Narcapade!

I woke up today and I was on the verge of training my Selva to Veteran when suddenly someone caught my attention at the City of Auch.

capture_00469
(xBayushi's Nar with my Selva with GeneiRyodan Family pictorial)

Yes~ your eyes don't fool you of whatsoever! Nar the warrior of Zeia is available for recruitment and I can't wait to have one. For now am figuring things out how can I finish the quest more faster because the monsters within the region of Zeia are 62 AR/DR which is quite hard in my case. But what I can see is that most of the monsters in Zeia are wild beasts so its advisable to have Musketeers with wild beast option on your pistols for faster killing. Well I do hope Nar will be on my barracks but for now I should properly prepare myself. Thanks to my friend xBayushi for letting me take shot of his Nar. Til again I'll keep you posted pioneers!









For Quest Details: Iguion Blog Guide

No comments: