Hello there Granado Espada community! This is my last entry for the 2.4.0 Bahia Patch RNPC. I now bring you the gentlemen of the new found world. Furthermore their stories are narrated at CM Veya's blog site.
Now here the quoted Grim Brothers, biologically they are not brothers but their skill made them. So this is how their quest goes so pay attention.
Kurt Lyndon and Edward Jameson
Initial Level 60
Main Gauche Garde of Grim, Avance Garde of Grim (Yes it is already accessible for them at level 60), Heaven or Hell of Grim
!Don't do this quest, if you can't beat this Stat
(Stat was taken from last quest boss Eduardo. Kurt should have same stat)
Attack Rate: 59
Defense Rate: 59
All Resistance: 0
Race Type: Human
Armor Type: Light
!Mine is based on Kurt NPC Card. There might be some differences if you go for Eduardo in end.
!You will need 70 Mystic Powder to get NPC Card (From Kurt's quest info)
!You need to have Wheel of Destiny and maintain baron stat or NPC will not respond to you.
!You can use Invisible Stalker instead of Invisible Potion
!You only have to be invisible as leader.
!Nameless one is Kurt
!One who lost memory is Eduardo
!Please use this map as guide
1. Become baron and relog
2. Equip Wheel of Destiny and talk to Kurt inside of ship wreck. Kurt will give you the quest and kill 10 undead warriors and gunners. They are black zombies and easy to kill. In order to enter The Dead Man's Ground. You need to click NPC with long beard in Los Toldos 3rd Option with Mystic Powder.
3. Finish the quest and get beaten by Kurt. Talk to Kurt again after you've been defeated by him.
4.He will give you a letter to Eduardo. He is located at E3 (look for pillar). You will be ambushed by monsters and Eduardo will aid in this mission. Talk to Eduardo and get a letter to Kurt then talk to Kurt after.
5. Kurt will ask you to kill area boss located at G9. Boss is larger than any monsters in this map. He looks like fighter with glowing sword + eye (and maybe shield).
6. After you've obtained boss's pocket. Talk to Kurt again and he will ask you to get notes from town that is located at G7. Find box, burnt fireplace, and barrel.
7. Go back to Kurt and he will give you 5 Invisible Potion and ask to investigate another town located at B6. Go to town entrance, and use invisible potion on leader. Then go inside and try to look for dark land spot (Almost in middle of town). You will enter quest mission room.
8. After you've killed the boss. Report to Kurt, and he will give you another 5 Invisible Potions, and go back to B6 town. Boss will be stronger, but you will have Eduardo and Kurt's support. You don't need to defeat the boss this time. (You can just die and go ahead with next step, or prove your strength by defeating boss and talk to Kurt)
9. Go back to Kurt after killing same boss for second time. Kurt will ask you to gather 10 Pure Otite. You will now have 4th option from white beard NPC. Click 2nd option after to activate the quest. You will need to kill 100 undead warriors and/or gunners and get 1 or 2 Pure Otite.
10. Get 10 Pure Otite (4th option -> 2nd option is quest activate. 4th option -> 3rd option gets you the reward), and talk to Kurt. He will give you another letter to Eduardo and Eduardo will give another letter to Kurt.
11. Kurt will ask you to visit the G7 town and go to middle of town and you will warp to see e-drama. (Eduardo betrays both)
12. You will have a choice of either going for "Eduardo's offer" or "Kurt's Offer" You will need to click 2nd options 2 times as to confirm the quest.
13. Visit other NPC and kill him.
14. Go back to the NPC that you made the offer with, and he will give you the NPC card after taking 70 Mystic Powder.
I take note that base on the updates there will be changes on the quest for Kurt and Edward. This also includes changes for how non-PK server could acquire this RNPC.
Next stop is the information about Gavin Jameson the brother of Edward Jameson. Currently the quest has not come to my knowledge. But furthermore, this entry about Gavin will be edited soon the quest information is acquired.
Initial Level 60
The new male RNPC are widely rapier users and it means more 1 turn hit kill during wars. Not to mention putting up semi-summon type RNPC that has rapiers on them. On the frustrating side, the quest is quite difficult because it's longer than expected with a base level requirement. Hope that these RNPC is worth questing.
Updated Version: My Kurt and 92 elite Quest