Monday, March 31, 2008

My random appreciation

For as many months pass by in my life in Granado Espada, I felt so accomplished somehow as a player and faction leader for Takhisis Faction.

capture_00007

(Key of Assize, Meeting Chrysalis again~ give me a break)

The first thing is to appreciate the equipments that I have acquired through my journey as a player. Artaxerxes Family, Reclusion Family and I tried some mission keys even raids. Though we don't get that much from the drops, I am personally happy because I can now experience what the high level families had.



capture_00006
(Some of Takhisis Faction members geared up for mission key raids)

Second, I really appreciate the progress of my faction. Looking at them having decent equips and enjoying the game for many months is already an accomplishment for me as a leader along with the faction members.


I don't know what to say because it was really worthwhile playing the game.



No comments: