Sunday, September 28, 2008

Post Granado Espada Anniversary

Actually we came in late like around 15:00 at MOA SMX and I found it very odd because rarely I found GE posters around. But its fine with me because I see familiar faces to guide me through the vicinity. Anyway NineMoons was also having her small celebration at the event, thanks to Mena who bought a cake for her.

The event was nice and I have nothing more to say. Unfortunately, the local connection wasn't working that much so if I'm not mistaken the pvp tournament was cancelled due to this matter. It was really a good experience seeing old and new faces celebrating the said event.


Congratulations to the winners of the said event and specially to those who were recognized. Thanks to CM Aethrin and to team Granado Espada for making the event very nice. Hope there will be an involvement of Granado Espada on October well I think you know what I mean~ beer beer event!

See around pioneers!



Image source: NineMoons

No comments: