Friday, November 14, 2008

GM Event: Pet Day

capture_00367
Pet on the block!
capture_00359
Novia summoned and ready to rumble

Today I made it through the Pet Day event, the GM was found at Jezebel Glen. Then after a while the GM summon us to event room. There we fought Novia, Vergo, (2x) Lava Leaf, and (2x) Griffon. Every time they die, wisps will appear and there you get loots. Unfortunately, the most decent loot was an Elite 84 Robe with 3DR option. And the sad part was the GM left without saying even a simple good bye. Anyway the idea for this kind of event was nice and further improvement will be expected by the pioneers of the new found world. So again, I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

ascoth a.k.a. Chinensis said...

lol. Error boxes on screenies =P

Fiksdotter said...

Yeah, I thought I was the only one who have this unusual sight but it was confirmed they saw the same as I did.