Sunday, December 7, 2008

Manny Pacquiao and Jean Pierre Gascon

manny
(Oscar de la Hoya with Manny Pacquiao)


After Manny Pacquiao's victory against Oscar de la Hoya, I felt glad because he emerge champion after this dream fight. Well my imagination flies when even in Granado Espada, a distinguished RNPC Jean Pierre Gascon reminds me of his relevant stance as a professional boxer. You might say I imagining too hard but as you can see most of the martial artists in Granado Espada are almost relevant to the fighting styles of a real sport. Now tell me pioneers of the new found world, does any on-line game that can match the complexity of this game? For now try to find out if any.

capture_00415
(Jean Pierre Gascon on his Book of Earth Stance)


I simply post this to hail the victory of the Philippine's Champ, Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao! And again I'll keep you posted pioneers!







Image Source: Yahoo Sports Gallery

No comments: