Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wishes and Greetings!

I can't believe it's Christmas again and hey reality check am still playing the game. Talking about in-game, most of our faction members from Singapore have their Christmas party and most of us here in the Philippines we've decided to have a post-Christmas party here at my LAN shop on the 28th. Well I hope our plan of a post-Christmas party will work.

template1
(My entry to Naughty and Nice in-game event)

In terms of wishes, I do have my own and I made a simple Christmas card with some images in-game of my characters and real life GE gatherings as my entry for naughty and nice. So whats with the idea? Well simple, many of the pioneers of the new found world focus in-game and was never proud to show the community that they exist through real life gatherings. My wishes White Cristatus, 70k G-Points, and Item of the month ~ I hope they will be granted this year.

I hope everyone in the new found world will have a merry Christmas with their families and do enjoy this special day. Til' again I'll keep you posted pioneers!

No comments: