Thursday, April 2, 2009

Seeing things around GE 3

Have you ever tried walking around with an RNPC that has connection with another RNPC? Yesterday I came from work and I feel walking around at Cite Reboldeoux with my Kurt Lyndon a Baron RNPC. Then I remember the story way back when I took him as a part of Fiksdotter family. So I've decided to visit Sir Lyndon a visit to his majestic abode at Cite Reboldeoux using my Kurt.

capture_00473
Kurt: Oh yeah I miss my step father. I'll visit him.

Well unfortunately our visit is not that really pleasant and I therefore conclude among other MMORPG, RNPC's here at Granado Espada have their own personal grudges to each other. And this is what happend.

capture_00474
Sir Lyndon: You traitors! I will kill you!

capture_00475
[Notice] Can't talk when a Baron is in your team.


Amazing was it? Well now I'm on the surge of seeing more things around Granado Espada. Til again I'll keep you posted pioneers!

No comments: